Monday, February 13, 2012

K-nitting

I've realised that I haven't been producing a lot of knitted products lately. I have spent most of my knitting time making my own patterns for my body by trial and error. I have almost perfected a fingerless mitt for my tiny hands, but there is still room for improvement (and although this yarn is beautiful, it is very stiff and I think I will save it for other projects).

I find most fingerless mitten patterns to have a very long arm and wrist in them. Yes, they look great but if you are already wearing a sweater under your jacket it is just too much fabric. I'm hoping that this experiment period will be over soon and I can have multiple pairs for next winter!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are really good! Those looks amazing!

    Nicole Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sadly I had to take them apart as they were a bit too tight. The new ones are halfway done!

      Delete